Bigger and better than before! There will be the usual large selection of beers, and this year there will also be a range of ciders and gins to try!
Not only that, there will also be live music on the Friday and Saturday evenings, plus street food provided by the The Sheaf Inn.
Friday 3rd September
- Bar open from 4pm
- Street food available from 4pm – Posh dogs and Tacos, and veggie options
- Live music from 7.30pm – Long Story Short - Acoustic Duo playing a range of popular songs
Saturday 4th September
- Bar open from 12pm
- Street food from 12pm – Hog Roast, plus dirty fries, tacos & veggie options
- Live music from 7pm 6 piece band playing a wide collection of covers
Sunday 5th September
- Bar open from 12pm until we sell all the guest ales!!
If you would like to sponsor a barrel please contact email@example.com
Return of Rugby!
At last! Can’t wait!
On Saturday we have the 1st XV v Stewart & Lloyds (3pm kick off) and on Sunday morning it is the return of the Mini & Juniors. It will be fantastic to see the players, young and old, plus parents and supporters back at the club!
We look forward to seeing you all at the club over the weekend.